"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > General Cooking

Old 04-09-2016, 02:16 PM   #1
Assistant Cook

Need help/suggestions

Hi friends, i was just looking for some good online coffee supplier, coz i have going down the market and search for a local store. My friend suggested me Java Times Caffe. Does anybody here having any previous experience with them? Check here - Coffee Shop Franchise in Mexico | Mexican Coffee Shop | Java Times Caffe.com
Or if there is any other online store that you can suggest me!

Thanks.

Old 04-09-2016, 06:24 PM   #2
Master Chef

Hi iama, and welcome to DC. Are you interested in "mail order" coffee for your own personal consumption, for an office, or because you are thinking of opening a coffee shop? There are supply houses that can provide good-enough coffee for businesses. These days, a lot of coffee shops either roast their own or buy from a small roaster.

At our house, I have been buying our coffee the last several years from a small roaster located in north-central Massachusetts. Dean's Beans sells roasted or green coffee beans in one- and five-pound bags. They also sell ground-to-order, with several options on which grind you want. They are also a very environmentally aware business, and work in true partnership with the small coffee farms they buy from. All that, and some delicious varieties to choose from. The one-pound bags cost around $9.50 each, give or take a buck.

Hope this helps you. Come back to let us know how your search is working out for you.

Old 04-09-2016, 10:44 PM   #3
Senior Cook

I swear by Rogers Coffee in San Francisco. I use there one cup pods, which are less expensive than Keurig's, and are biodegradable. They also have whole beans and ground coffee. I wait for their often 15% off sales and buy a bunch.