Need Vegetarian Dinner Ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Love_Cooking

Assistant Cook
Hello every one

This is Rob and I am brand new this forum. I am looking for Dinner ideas for the 5 week days.

I am a recent stay at home dad and would like to hear some dinner ideas for 3 people. (Feel terrible when my wife comes home and start cooking after her work). I would like to avoid meat and would prefer simple tasty healthy vegetarian dish for me, my wife and my hungry teenager.

I plan to cook, so any suggestions on recipe and the process of cooking is highly appreciated. I have access to a decent Oven, gas stove, microwave, and pressure steam cooker.

Thank you all for your help

Hello, Rob! I added "Vegetarian" to your intro title so the meatatarians won't be suggesting meals you don't want.

Welcome to DC and everyone will be by to say hi and give you some good ideas!

Welcome Rob,

A lot of the Indian recipes are meatless. Veggie stirfries are fast to prepare and can easily be made meatless (or you can substitute tofu). Pasta primavera (sp), a number of pasta dishes for that matter. Eggplant parmesean. I am sure many good ideas are under the Ethnic Foods tab and under the Veggies tab. Do you cook or is this something new for you?

I am brand new to cooking; We eat chicken and fish but generally would to like to avoid for health reasons. I will look at ethnic food tab

Back
Top Bottom