New twist to the other thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you a Bay Area native or were you just visiting? I grew up in San Bruno. (Two blocks from the center of the explosion last week)

In High School we ran all over SF like dogs who broke their leash.The Cliff House and Golden Gate park were like second home.Fort Funston,Marin headlands and Baker Beach all have abandoned military insatllments and tunnels and pillboxes'.As kids we knew how to get into them all.Best trouble I ever had!

Are you a Bay Area native or were you just visiting? I grew up in San Bruno. (Two blocks from the center of the explosion last week)

In High School we ran all over SF like dogs who broke their leash.The Cliff House and Golden Gate park were like second home.Fort Funston,Marin headlands and Baker Beach all have abandoned military insatllments and tunnels and pillboxes'.As kids we knew how to get into them all.Best trouble I ever had!

No, I was a navy brat. We spent 4 years in San Jose, dad stationed at Moffett Field. I went up there with parks and rec.

I am In SJ now. My wifes family is ex-navy.
Did you ever go to "House of Pizza" when you lived here.
My Buddy runs/owns it and I used to bartend there a hundred years ago.

I am In SJ now. My wifes family is ex-navy.
Did you ever go to "House of Pizza" when you lived here.
My Buddy runs/owns it and I used to bartend there a hundred years ago.

No I don't remember that. We moved back east in 1969.

Corn Dogs have to have Goulden's Spicy Brown Mustard!!
Corn dogs are about the only thing I prefer yellow mustard on. Something about that sweet coating and the sour mustard... I'm actually salivating over a corn dog. Spicy brown for everything else. I've long loved brown but I just discovered Goulden's recently and I'm hooked. It doesn't hurt that between its low price, sales, and coupons I can typically get it for free or close to it, but for Goulden's, I'd pay the full dollar if I had to. :)

Corn dogs are about the only thing I prefer yellow mustard on. Something about that sweet coating and the sour mustard... I'm actually salivating over a corn dog. Spicy brown for everything else. I've long loved brown but I just discovered Goulden's recently and I'm hooked. It doesn't hurt that between its low price, sales, and coupons I can typically get it for free or close to it, but for Goulden's, I'd pay the full dollar if I had to. :)

Ok, that's it. Next payday I have to buy Corn Dogs!!:LOL:

I love tomato juice but I do not like tomatoes, though I would eat them in salad. I do like apple juice, but do not like apple cider.

You can't improve on watermelon!

So forget that latest fad recipe of
watermelon salad mixed with
feta cheese and basil etc...DON'T DO IT!

...and PLEASE...NO Vodka on the watermelon

....HORRORS!

Attachments

• lucy-surprise.jpg
    lucy-surprise.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 176
Back
Top Bottom