Firstly, the 1st choice is to go 100 metres to the Tasca across the street, order wines by the glass and a ración ( platter ) to share; calamari with drizzle of lemon or prawns grilled with evoo and sea salt, or chili peps grilled with sea salt or spicy double fried potatoes called Bravas ( brave ).
Ocotopus salad, we prefer in Galicia ! Ham and charcuterie platter and cheeese.
The in-loft choices:
1. Ventresca jarred in Evoo from the Basque Country Designation of Origin
3. Sundried tomatoes and black Kalamata
4. French Montrachet and Andalusian Herb Goat cheese
5. crackers, bread sticks, crispy whole wheat warm breadç
6. Hummus, always have the ingredients
7. always have My home made jarred Bolognese
8. always have dry pasta and quick fresh pasta
9. freshly grated Reggiano Parmesano and Pecorino Sardo with a Caprese frozen pizza ( a snack with a salad )
10. Japanese Restaurant 2 streets away !
11. Caballa = this is mackeral in Evoo
12. fruit and veggies always have for salad
Both of us eat our main meal for lunch and only at wkends do we formal dine together. We are both working professionals and thus, we prefer to go and have a couple of wines, and a tapa which is gratis with the wines ... Canapés with great toppings and little plates, which is what TAPA IS = A COVER OR A LID ... to keep flies out of the glasses !