Oops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abjcooking

Head Chef
Have you ever had one of those kitchen moments where you say "I can't believe I did that"?

Well, today that happened to me. I can't believe this happened. I have no idea where my brain was at the time. This has got to be one of the most stupid things I have done, but I couldn't stop laughing afterwards.

burn001aw7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

You must have some hefty "stabbing" power to have gotten that plastic cover into raw meat. I'd hate to see you with your temper lit - LOL!!!!

I wasn't thinking and just attached it to the pot with oil that I was frying chicken in. I started noticing something was wrong and when I pulled it out of the oil I noticed that I had left the plastic on and it melted it away.

I can see a new thread here--kitchen bloopers or disasters--my youngest sister decided to bake a potato and not finding foil at hand, wrapped it in saran wrap----needless to say it was a fiasco. Much like me asking my Dad the morning after if one needed to add oil to a pot while popping popcorn. "Why?" asked my dad. No, reason, just curious. I hid the scorched, blackened pot way at the back of the cabinet. It wasn't discovered until awhile later. How dumb!

I wish I'd have thought to take pics of all the disasters...that is too funny!:ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom