thanks looks like this is the basic
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) butter, chilled
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) lard, chilled
- 6 ounces (approximately 1 cup) all-purpose flour, plus extra for rolling dough
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 cup ice water, in spritz bottle
- Approximately 32 ounces of dried beans,
(not quite sure what the dried beans are for !
Im not au fe with machinery so Ill have a go
using just a basin and a wooden spoon
I guess the flour means plain flour not self rising !
thanks for the advice, Ill have a go and... its such
a messy process Ill make a good amount and put
parcels in the fridge.
Hope I get it right !