Peeps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What--no one is making the Convenience Store Challenge dessert using peeps? Personally, not my thing, but a friend of mine LOVES them. I used to like Rockets...

What--no one is making the Convenience Store Challenge dessert using peeps? Personally, not my thing, but a friend of mine LOVES them. I used to like Rockets...

Actually I was thinking of a challenge. Instead of using them as an ingredient, using them as part of the plating / garnish or as an observer of the food on/in the food.

Like floating them on crackers in a bowl of tomato soup. :huh: Or something more fun and creative, but you get the idea. :LOL:

Anyone interested?

Actually I was thinking of a challenge. Instead of using them as an ingredient, using them as part of the plating / garnish or as an observer of the food on/in the food.

Like floating them on crackers in a bowl of tomato soup. :huh: Or something more fun and creative, but you get the idea. :LOL:

Anyone interested?

Peep Spotting...in the kitchen. Sounds fun.

I wonder if you could melt peeps and make "rice crispie squares..."???? Or cut them up and put them in RC squares?

I would cut them up so they would be recognizable. Otherwise it wouldn't be fun.:rolleyes:

I just got a couple of packages to take Dave up on his challenge. There are a few twisted minds thinking things up for Peeps.

Last edited:
I checked this out, and LOVED it. Too funny! I am a worried that you folks have just a little too much time on your hands, but I won't tell...:ROFLMAO: you won't hear a peep out of me!

I have to round up the Peeps tomorrow, they have really taken over.:) I will get pictures.

Back
Top Bottom