Pics of your own food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GimmeAnotherOne, you are doing great work with your cooking! Lomo Saltado is a favorite of mine.

Yea Lomo is good stuff!
I like red wine vinegar and soy for my sauce (been trying tamari soy lately). I don’t have a wok so I use cast iron skillet to get a good sear on the meat.
Use red onions for this one
Orange peppers
Plum tomatoes
Any fries. Got a little mini deep fryer if I don’t have time to bake them.
Cilantro if I have otherwise parsley.

Last edited:
Some baked wings (40 min @ 400. Then broil 5 on top rack 5-7min each side)
Avocado creme sauce (1/2 half avocado, full fat sour cream, cumin - blended)
Hot sauce (franks red hot and butter 2:1 butter to hot sauce ratio, chopped garlic)
Teriyaki sauce (soy, brown sugar, sesame seeds, etc)
Homemade honey cornbread
Raspberry infused cold sweet tea

IMG_1374.jpgIMG_1375.jpgIMG_0643.jpgIMG_0529.jpgIMG_0553.jpg

Probably one of the most difficult meal I have made is Korean Bibimbap. There are so many separate elements, and I cook alone most of the time. This one was a challenge, but it looked and tasted really good.

There is a good Korean Bibimbap place close to me. I'll let them do the cooking for me in the future. BTW, one of the handful of Asian foods I really like.

CD

Attachments

• Bibimbap800600.jpg
    Bibimbap800600.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 107
Baked chicken pasta w/bechemel sauce, mozzarella/cheddar cheese, tomato, and basil topping. Bechemel is sooo goooood :)

IMG_1080.jpgIMG_1082.jpgIMG_1084.jpgIMG_1088.jpgIMG_1092.jpg

Last edited:
These pictures all look like they came from Michelin starred restaurants.
My best plates look like they came from a second-class mining camp chow tent.

Okay, here's the thing... I want to hire all of you to be my personal chefs. You can each pick which days you'd like to work and I'll pay whatever you want.

:LOL:

No, seriously? :ermm:

:yum:

Linda, I'll invite you over for dinner once we get our lazy old butts back home. At the rate we're going, it's gonna be a while.

Meanwhile, here's a picture of a muffin I baked today.

IMG_20190807_221445354.jpg

Linda, I'll invite you over for dinner once we get our lazy old butts back home. At the rate we're going, it's gonna be a while.

Meanwhile, here's a picture of a muffin I baked today.

View attachment 36050

I love blueberry anything.

It's been years since I've had a cupcake. Those look very good. I need to make some cupcakes soon. My son would love me for it.

Back
Top Bottom