Pics of your own food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sous vide NY Strip, peas, garlic and Gouda mashed potatoes, Makers Mark-bing cherry reduction.

ivYmBiN.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, my pics are boring compared to you all's :huh:

That strip is beautiful.

NO Linda, your pics are not 'boring'! We love all pics here. Please keep sharing. :yum::) I haven't shared a food pic in quite a while....hoping to get back into it soon. :)

Love the pork slider, Craig... :yum: Haven't made one in a while..

Ross

This recipe came from a Chile Pepper magazine, but I found both the burger and BBQ sauce lacking in zip. I used hot yellow curry powder and minced jalapeno in the burger. I may try a Manzano or Serrano chili and either the ghost, scorpion or Carolina reaper chili powder if I make these again. Actually the noodle salad had more of a kick than the burgers. We found out last weekend that Spice Lab brand spices are produced locally and they have a retail store location. We visited the store last Sunday and oh my!

This recipe came from a Chile Pepper magazine, but I found both the burger and BBQ sauce lacking in zip. I used hot yellow curry powder and minced jalapeno in the burger. I may try a Manzano or Serrano chili and either the ghost, scorpion or Carolina reaper chili powder if I make these again. Actually the noodle salad had more of a kick than the burgers. We found out last weekend that Spice Lab brand spices are produced locally and they have a retail store location. We visited the store last Sunday and oh my!

Sounds good, Craig.. While I don't do too hot, I do enjoy spicy..

Ross

My very first and second attempts to make pizza with an uuni portable pizza oven.
I've been using mostly my wood fired one for ages but decided to give it a try.

Attachments

• winstonspizza1.jpg
    winstonspizza1.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 110
  • winstonspizza2.jpg
    winstonspizza2.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom