Pizza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds good, but I was trying to come up with ways to change pizza that is already made to save Chef Kathleen from her fear of leftovers! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm ok then neva mind (using my best rosanna rosanadana accent)

Sounds good, but I was trying to come up with ways to change pizza that is already made to save Chef Kathleen from her fear of leftovers! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
hmmmm actually i was running with your garlic toast theme and got runned over!! LOL :LOL:

Don't get me wrong, I love your idea (and garlic butter) and may try that! Oh, I loved Rosanna and all Gilda Radner's characters!
let me know what you think if you try it.
LOL i loved haunted honeymoon!! poor gene!!

Laury - I think you are in pizza heaven, but what you must understand is that it doesn't matter how cold the pizza is, it's how warm the person you are sharing it with is :)

Bob (this sentiment would work equally as well for you msmofet)

[QUOTE- scrape all the toppings off the crust, add a little more sauce, heat in microwave and pour over noodles? (could even put garlic butter on crust and put in the oven for instant garlic toast.

Okay. yuck. LOL I don't know it might work.

- cut off the hard crust edge , roll up from wide end, secure with toothpick, bake and you have pizza crescents?

Cool idea.

- turn one piece on top of another, insert in your grill and come out with a pizza panini?

Reminds me of pizza subs I used to get as a kid.

- leave cold, julienne and put over lettuce and other veggies, top with Italian dressing for a pizza salad?

This one got me. No way.

][/QUOTE]

I'm thinking that either it's gonna be in the oven or in the dog. :ROFLMAO:

I heat mine in the oven on the pizza stone if I am heating it. More often than not I just eat it straight out of the fridge.

My pizza slices are often too big for my toaster oven. Either I have a very small toaster oven or my slices are very large :LOL:

Laury - I think you are in pizza heaven, but what you must understand is that it doesn't matter how cold the pizza is, it's how warm the person you are sharing it with is :)

Bob (this sentiment would work equally as well for you msmofet)
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :wub: ty muahhhhhhhhhh

i love cold pizza.....have done in micro but crust is ruined. so in a heavy skillet on top of stove. i can see if there was a large amount , how this could get crazy. so then would do in reg. oven. no toaster oven here.

As far as reheating pizza, if we're reheating a whole pie that we've brought home from takeout, we reheat it in the oven at 450 degrees for 5-10 minutes depending on the thickness of the crust. For individual leftover slices, we nuke them in the microwave.

And don't turn your noses up at Walmart's "take & bake" pizzas. They're actually pretty good. We frequently buy the plain cheese variety (which is topped with a pretty healthy amount of cheese) & add our own toppings at home: turkey pepperoni, turkey sausage, anchovies, whatever suits our fancy. Always turns out great.

Pizza night for us

I fried up some sweet italian sausage
img_833918_0_8dfc986a5ed67a77c1de10de70608807.jpg

sauteed some red and green peppers with onion
img_833918_1_713b4f9dcfbea4278bbd08717f46075f.jpg

And used my special favorite canned tomatoes to make the pizza sauce.
img_833918_2_4568ecd617931c7fc5043849391eda31.jpg

My wife made the dough cause I can't do that to save my life
img_833918_3_8ec32d826bb8dcd81b7a68eebeb8f4c7.jpg

After the dough was ready I got it divided up and started making the pizzas
img_833918_4_062ece96e93832d7d060adb363ff9b56.jpg

img_833918_5_c6715c7614302e6f1e58678f2afb61c3.jpg

img_833918_6_97dd0eb7751787753ca0f5aeb0068e4f.jpg

The pizzas could have been made with just the sauce which is a traditional way for italians to eat it and I grew up with it made that way. But we've gotten to bastardizing it with cheese, pepperoni, black olives, sausage , peppers and onions.
img_833918_7_004a27ae72cc325e18c0a09ce8fedb7c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom