Pizza ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chef_Jimmy

Senior Cook
Lately i've kinda gotten into pizza making. I don't mean, pepperoni or sausage. Last night i made a pizza with pesto, grilled shrimp, mozzarella and parmesan, it was the FIRE! I have also done a memphis style smoked pork bbq pizza. Grilled chichen with alfredo is next. Any interesting ones ya'll have done?

I made one with white sauce last week...

Grilled onions until golden brown ( also a small amount of green pepper)
then browned some thin cut beef. mixed that all together, put on the pizza and then topped with sliced mushrooms ( wish I had sauted them first) and swiss cheese. It was pretty good!

Olive oil base, pulled rotisserie chicken tossed in buffalo sauce, a little bleu cheese crumbles, mozzeella. Top with drizzled buffalo sauce when finished baking.

My favorite pizza places have been owned by Greeks. I love a pizza made with a slather of olive oil, garlic, feta cheese, and that meat used in Greek pita sandwiches (I think it is pressed, seasoned beef and lamb). If tomatoes are in season, chop them on it as well.

Aaar i dont know, pizza is something i used to xperiment with a lot but in the end I always felt like a thick margherita topping, its always been my favourite and I dont think itll change lol.
Anyway another topping you should defo try is spiced tuna with veg, fry some onion in the tuna oil with whatever spices you fancy really, i used chilli and curry powder with green chilli flakes, add the tuna, and mix well, put onto your base, add whatever veg you want, sprinkle some cheese, in the oven, and wallah. lol. :D

Stroganoff pizza - no, really :eek:)

One day years ago a thought came to me...Combine two of my favourite foods, pizza and stroganoff. Make a white pizza sauce with as much garlic as you like, fry thin strips of beef and onions (season to taste, add whatever else you like) and place them on top of the white sauce. Top with lots of sliced muchrooms and just a tiny bit of mozzarella cheese (you can leave it out, if you like). Sounds a little :huh: but it sure is delicious! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom