"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > General Cooking

Old 10-09-2005, 08:10 PM   #11
Executive Chef

Send a message via AIM to Piccolina Send a message via MSN to Piccolina Send a message via Yahoo to Piccolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by mish
IC, it's a little departure from my usual method. It's TOAST! (j/k)

LOL

I usually just toast the bread in the toaster, then butter it and sprinkle some sugar and cinnamon on free-hand style But who can argue with more ways to get cocoa powder on to the breakfast menu

"The most indispensable ingredient of all good home cooking: love, for those you are cooking for" ~ Sophia Loren
Piccolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 08:30 PM   #12
Executive Chef

I knew I was doing something wrong.

Thought it was a handy-dandy tip to make up the mixture to keep on hand in a little jar, for "later" Later?, HA.

Old 10-10-2005, 06:37 AM   #13
Assistant Cook

Thumbs up Sounds good to me too

Yeah, I definitly need to try that. It sounds really good. My boyfriend and I are trying to get a place of our own and I'm going to need recipes like that if I'm going to try to settle down and cook for my man, ya know? If you have any more good recipe ideas, I would love any suggestions anyone has because I am trying to buckle down in the culinary world because I notice more and more everyday that the family scene no longer exists, and I don't want my future family to end up eating tv dinners in front of the tv. I want to be able to provide scrumptious meals served at the dinner table like in the good ole days.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:10 AM   #14
Executive Chef

Send a message via AIM to Piccolina Send a message via MSN to Piccolina Send a message via Yahoo to Piccolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveFastDiePretty
Yeah, I definitly need to try that. It sounds really good. My boyfriend and I are trying to get a place of our own and I'm going to need recipes like that if I'm going to try to settle down and cook for my man, ya know? If you have any more good recipe ideas, I would love any suggestions anyone has because I am trying to buckle down in the culinary world because I notice more and more everyday that the family scene no longer exists, and I don't want my future family to end up eating tv dinners in front of the tv. I want to be able to provide scrumptious meals served at the dinner table like in the good ole days.
That's really awesome of you, I'm sure your BF will appreciate the effort! Perhaps he'll even join you in the fun of meal prep What are your favourite types of recipes - around here it's usually a wonderful "ask and you yee shall recieve" sort of system. We'd all luv to help you grown your recipe collection and learn more about the art of cooking!

"The most indispensable ingredient of all good home cooking: love, for those you are cooking for" ~ Sophia Loren
Piccolina is offline   Reply With Quote