Powdered cheese

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I buy pounds of the cheddar cheese powder....because...when we were growing up, my mom would let us make popcorn, then put butter on it and then sprinkle the orange cheese on it, yum! Now I have my son's addicted to it too. And we like parmesan cheese on buttered popcorn too--we had that for dinner last night *bad mom*~Bliss

If you've ever had the biscuits at Red Lobster, I think that's what they put in.
And I think they are good. My biscuits come out like SINKERS! I think I work the dough too much.

My idea; after your scrambled eggs start to come together, sprinkle alittle over the top.

Buy a box of elbow macaroni and make more mac and cheese.

The voice of reason.
Not to be confused with Kathe's husband :LOL:

I love plain pasta, too, but it never occurred to me to cook the pasta out of a box of mac and cheese and leave the cheese packet. That's probably a good thing :LOL:

If it hasn't been suggested (I didn't read page three), mix in a packet or two with a meatloaf.

oops, just saw the date....

Blissful, where can you find just the powdered cheese?
I'd love to try them in scrambled eggs, or mashed potatoes.

GrantsKat, or B'sgirl, I'm sure the box has a toll-free
# you could call and ask for Technical Services, or Product information. B's, tell them your situation and would like to buy their product, but........
Who know's maybe free samples, or coupons.
Good luck.

that would make a great food television show!
give hime a paperclip, string, & a few eggs, & he'll produce a beautiful souffle!!
:LOL::LOL::LOL: add some hand lotion, a drill with beater attachment, and a cigar, and he'll make an impecable eggs benedict with smoked ham.

I bought cheese powder two ways. One is cheddar cheese powder-just spray dried cheese, one is cheese powder but it has whey in it. You'll have to read the fine print of ingredients to know which one you are getting. I get it from waltonfeed.com and you can get both there. The other one I've tried is from a grocery off amazon.
Walton Feed delicious
Bulk Food Distributor, Wholesale Spices, Nuts, Chocolates and Candy Online thought about ordering from here
Amazon.com: 3 Bags 7.5 ounces White Cheese Powder: Gourmet Food best price, yummy too.

I think they have big jars of it at Sam's club too.... with the spices....
I always wondered who needs 6 lbs of cheese powder!!!!

the sam's club near me does not have it . Not all sam's stock the same things. :ermm: If I bought the 6 lb one, I would keep maybe a pound in the fridge and the rest in the freezer. I use them for mac and cheese, dip, popcorn , and other things I can't remember at the moment. Now I remember.. some in a NYT bread dough and tried it in bread machine bread.

Not that there's anything wrong with 6 lbs of cheese powder that share with family and friend. We are the ones that make cheese biscuits, crackers, put it on popcorn and in potatoes. Want some? :) It's good stuff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom