Powdered cheese

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GrantsKat

Executive Chef
I know this may sound weird but.... I have about 10 packets of the powdered cheese that comes in the mac & cheese boxes, any suggestions on what to do with it?

Ummmmm... why do you have so many packets? I'm more curious as to how you come to have so many!!!

As for what to do with them... sprinkle of freshly baked or fried chips... or maybe popcorn???

:LOL:I have so many because my hubby makes 2 boxes at once but only uses one packet of cheese, because my 5 yr old likes his noodles plain...yes its weird:wacko:

Sprinkle then onto various things - pizza, lasagna (or incorporate into the sauce). You could make a pesto type sauce for pasta. Whip up with butter & garlic and make garlic & cheese bread, top bruschetta.

Some ideas off the top of my head.

Sprinkle then onto various things - pizza, lasagna (or incorporate into the sauce). You could make a pesto type sauce for pasta. Whip up with butter & garlic and make garlic & cheese bread, top bruschetta.

Those are some good ideas!

Thanks!! Im liking the garlic & cheese bread idea alot!!

Oh don't be, I was too.
Once you start you can't stop.... really....
I even had to get a job just so I could make more DOUGH!!!
:)

Sell them to me!!!!!!!!!!!! My son can't have gluten so I buy corn or quinoa noodles, but none of them come with cheese packets! (Are they gluten-free?)

Sell them to me!!!!!!!!!!!! My son can't have gluten so I buy corn or quinoa noodles, but none of them come with cheese packets! (Are they gluten-free?)

I have no idea if they are gluten free, they dont have any ingredients listed on the packet, but they have come from various brands of mac & cheese. If I knew for sure I'd be happy to mail them to you:LOL:

I'm dead serious--I'll buy them from you, pay shipping and everything. My son is soooo bored with his food! (I'm pretty sure all those are gluten free. People on Celiac.com use them all the time from various brands).

Back
Top Bottom