Recommendations for small outdoor/indoor grill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oppose

Cook
Hey everyone, my friend back in arizona had this sweet little grill that he used to hook up with a small propane tank and just bring it out on the balcony. it started with a w or something i believe. What should i be looking to spend? thanks in advance~!

I bought my apartment dwelling, balcony grilling son the Weber Go Anywhere Grill and he loves it. It was very inexpensive from Amazon--I am thinking it was less than $50.

Welcome to Weber.com

PS I think using a gas grill indoors is a no-no--carbon monoxide is not good for you.

Check out the Weber "Q" There are several models. Click on the link and scroll down.

I recommend the Q's as well - excellent little grills! The smallest is $129 and the mid-size is $179 (the largest Q is $329, and is not nearly as portable as the Q100 or Q200).

They are designed to operate off the small cylinders of propane, but a lot of people buy the adapter hoses (about $28) so that they can use the grills with a 20 lb LP tank.

Lee

You can get a cheap table top gas grill at Martha-Mart for under 30 bucks American, then go to the camping department where they will sell you these fat, 1 pound propane bottles to feed it.

Coleman_Propane_Gas_Cartridge.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom