Restaurant Depot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roadfix

Chef Extraordinaire
I just joined RD. There's one location about 8 miles from me that I will be frequenting. Membership is free but you must be a business owner (any type business) to join.
Anyone else here a member?

My bf's catering company uses RD for a lot! They love it, and the deals are pretty good. They really like the cost on the foil pans for holding food.

I'm not a member yet, but have been in the local one looking around. Like Costco, but just food and food service related items.

i've been wanting to go. my wife has befriended the woman that runs the health food / herballife shake stand at her gym, and she offered to let us use her membership to go there.

our cub scout pack buys a lot of the food we eat on camping trips at rest. depot.

I went there over the weekend and picked up a few items. Prices on certain items (mostly non-food items) were on par with Costco and Smart & Final, for instance.
I picked up some babyback ribs (3 slabs in single cryovac, just like Costco) for $2.47/lb. Costco sells them for $3.79/lb here so that was a deal.
No individual steaks, all beef and pork come in roast sizes so you need to cut them yourself.

I am a member, too. Just watch their prices. I find things there that are significantly more expensive than what I find at Costco or Sam's. However, there are things I can find at RD that I don't find anywhere else.

Yeah, their prices are significantly lower than Costco or Sam's for all food related products, especially meat.
I find it the exact opposite here in Phoenix. When I compare some of their prices to Costco, RD is most often higher. I can get some things there, however, that aren't available at Costco.

how are they for cooking utensils?

i'm looking for a really large non-stick frying pan, and a large ss roasting pan with a ss rack, v or otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom