Romantic meal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I ended up making roast chicken, a mixed salad with strawberries and mango and this really tasty potato dish, which I got from this

YouTube - Gordon Ramsay's Crispy Salmon Recipe

however I didn't add the crab but it made for a wicked side dish!

The mousse? It worked! NO LUMPS TOO! I topped those with stawberries.

I also bought a single honey crisp apple (she once told me they were her favourite) but I only remembered when I saw them in the store that she'd like one, the single apple was $2.50! It was really worth it though :)

It was an amazing evening, we had planned on watching the P.T Anderson film Magnolia. So we ate on giant indian styled cushions and little tables whilst listening to a french mix by Waldeck and (I have a tv in my room lucky me!) I put on planet earth in HD Deserts, with no sound.

I ended up feeding her the mousse. No pictures of the food i'm afraid :(

You guys are the best!
THANK YOU!

Last edited by a moderator:
i've been looking into buying a new mini cooper. their dealership is right across the street from my office. i know a few guys who have them that like them.

I love my Mini Cooper S. I can drive it anywhere and it has a lot of zip without being horrible to my gas mileage. Here is a picture of it zipping down the road....taken by the fine traffic camera. The city was so impressed by the fine driving and car's excellent style, they sent me a picture....and video. :LOL:

@Zathorious - The meal looks wonderful. I'm sure she was surprised and happy with your thoughtfulness!

Attachments

• zoomzoom2share.jpg
    zoomzoom2share.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
I love my Mini Cooper S. I can drive it anywhere and it has a lot of zip without being horrible to my gas mileage. Here is a picture of it zipping down the road....taken by the fine traffic camera. The city was so impressed by the fine driving and car's excellent style, they sent me a picture....and video. :LOL:

@Zathorious - The meal looks wonderful. I'm sure she was surprised and happy with your thoughtfulness!

How much did they charge you for the picture? :ROFLMAO:

I ended up feeding her the mousse
No pictures of the food i'm afraid :( I did snap one of her however on film

I'm glad to see that you had a wonderful evening with your date but you know these types of threads are absolutely worthless at the end without pictures.
This thread has totally derailed and turned into a Mini Cooper thread. (not that it's bad as I once owned a 1959 Morris Mini which was a total POS to work on)
So please show us some pics....:))))

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom