Salsa Verde> tomatoes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chile Chef

Sous Chef
I'm not sure if I have the spelling right so I apologize for that, but I was wondering if there is a simple recipe I can follow that will make a mild salsa Verde?

I have 4 tomoteos, and I would like to make a pizza sauce out them.

Any idea's?

Salsa verde is a green sauce, were you intending to make this with your tomatoes? or was that a separate comment? It's usually made with tomatillos. Verde means green.
For the pizza, I would just thinly slice the tomatoes, lay them on your crust that has been drizzled with olive oil, top with mozzarella and basil (or oregano, or both).

O.K.,I get it now, you have 4 tomatillos. No, not a pizza sauce, just google salsa verde and you will get several recipes. It is a Mexican sauce, and unless you like that on pizza, I would use it for green chili or an enchilada sauce, or as a just a salsa to eat with chips.

O.K.,I get it now, you have 4 tomatillos. No, not a pizza sauce, just google salsa verde and you will get several recipes. It is a Mexican sauce, and unless you like that on pizza, I would use it for green chili or an enchilada sauce, or as a just a salsa to eat with chips.
Thank you for the help Wyogal, I'll look them up later!

Back
Top Bottom