School's out, got my grades!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rob Babcock

Head Chef
Well, school is done- time for summer break. No more crackin' the books til fall!:) I have to say I was fortunate that my Technical Writing teacher let me do my research report on Japanese knives!:smartass: 13 pages of beautiful, mind numbing technical details of metallurgy & laminated knife construction! I got an A; I'm not sure if the teacher liked it or was just too bored to read it til the end!:ROFLMAO:

Overall I ended up with all A's except for one B+.:wacko: The B+ bummed me out a bit, but overall I'm pretty happy...considering my last previous college term ended in 1989!:)

Congrats! Now don't sit on your laurels. Keep practicing with those knives and you can become the next famous ginsu knife guy. Then we'll have 2 celebrities. You and Calya!

I do plan to take a bit of time off. My folks' 40th anniversary is in a couple weeks; I'm taking that weekend off. They're renting a "camp condo" complete with satellite tv, etc. on Roy Lake. The whole fam will be there. Plus, I'm enrolled in a knife sharpening school/workshop in July- I'll need a few days for that. I'm really anxious for it! I'll get one-on-one instruction from an expert in the use of the Tormek wet grinder, the belt grinder, the F. Dick Professional, paper wheels, the Edge Pro and the Spyderco Sharpmaker (plus several more I'm forgetting).

Back
Top Bottom