Senior Dog's Diet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Poor baby! Storm must have really scared her. You are a good Auntie!
She got a special dinner--scrambled eggs, some ground veggies, pasta. She's happy--snoring at my feet. She has always been very nervous/afraid re: storms. I think that is how she ended up wandering the streets of Raleigh, NC, hw positive. She came up here because a friend who was doing Saint rescue in Raleigh had 12 in--several of which were in boarding kennels. I offered to take one...that one was Isabelle. Several volunteers transported her for me to northern NY.

She was named after the gal's grandma. I'sa Southern Belle is her full name. And yes, she talks with a southern accent (and when we talk to her, we talk that way). And, she channels. Her grammar isn't great:LOL:. She's got a Ph.D. (she's a philosophy dog). She's a trooper. When she was younger, she could climb trees, escape from every crate I put her in, jump out an open window in the car..."Would the person who owns a brown and white big dog come to the garden center" (a page I heard more than once in the Spring when I'd take her with me to get plants). She flunked obedience class (the first time--this wasn't good--I was an instructor). She was the demo dog in class 4 years later.

She snores, she drools, she is funny looking (a puppy mill Saint), but I love her dearly. But then, I've been told I snore, and sometimes drool, and am funny looking at times...:LOL:

A friend did two paintings of my dogs for my B'day one year:

James Talmadge Art

Original Art - Mixed Media - Dogs.

This is something I have in common with Martin Sheen and Brooke Shields--I have paintings by James. But mine are special--they were the first dog paintings he ever did and he did them for my B'day. Isabelle is the one who looks as if she's in a wind tunnel in the 2nd painting (mostly white face), smudge-spot on her eye.

Last edited:
She got a special dinner--scrambled eggs, some ground veggies, pasta. She's happy--snoring at my feet. She has always been very nervous/afraid re: storms. I think that is how she ended up wandering the streets of Raleigh, NC, hw positive. She came up here because a friend who was doing Saint rescue in Raleigh had 12 in--several of which were in boarding kennels. I offered to take one...that one was Isabelle. Several volunteers transported her for me to northern NY.

She was named after the gal's grandma. I'sa Southern Belle is her full name. And yes, she talks with a southern accent (and when we talk to her, we talk that way). And, she channels. Her grammar isn't great:LOL:. She's got a Ph.D. (she's a philosophy dog). She's a trooper. When she was younger, she could climb trees, escape from every crate I put her in, jump out an open window in the car..."Would the person who owns a brown and white big dog come to the garden center" (a page I heard more than once in the Spring when I'd take her with me to get plants). She flunked obedience class (the first time--this wasn't good--I was an instructor). She was the demo dog in class 4 years later.

She snores, she drools, she is funny looking (a puppy mill Saint), but I love her dearly. But then, I've been told I snore, and sometimes drool, and am funny looking at times...:LOL:

Match made in Heaven...:)

Back
Top Bottom