Sinful Indulgences

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok. There are some things I go nuts for. As stated before, exceptionally sharp and well balanced cheddars, Lay's Potato Chips are hard for me to resist, and very bad for me, a really good liverwurst sandwich, perfect pancakes with real maple syrup, waffles, I love waffles, with a scoop of vanila ice cream on top, and speaking of ice cream, I stay away from this stuff at all costs because I absolutely adore a really good strawberry cheesecake ice cream, or maple nut, or butter pecan, or french vanilla. BLT with fresh from the vine ripe tomatoes, really good spaghetti with meat sauce and freshly grated Parmesan cheese, pepperoni, cold hot dogs (must be high quality), a perfect baked potato with lots of butter, fresh from the oven home made bread, steaming hot with butter, fresh bread dough pan fried in hot oil and slathered with strawberry freezer jam, 3 Muskateers bar with raspberry jam on top...

I could go on all day long. I can't even say that I have a favorite category as I love so many great things, from so many great cuisines, all over the world. Just keep black licorice, anything flavored with alcohol of any type, and mint away from me.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Waffles! Goodweed, you have to try this someday...make your waffle (our kids used to call them "awfulls":LOL: even though they loved them) and top it with fresh, sliced strawberries and REAL whipped cream. If you want the berries sweet just slice them ahead and sugar them like you would for a shortcake. But they are fine just fresh-sliced too. OMG, to die for! Hmmm, think I'll make this for Sunday brunch.:)

Ok. There are some things I go nuts for. As stated before, exceptionally sharp and well balanced cheddars, Lay's Potato Chips are hard for me to resist, and very bad for me, a really good liverwurst sandwich, perfect pancakes with real maple syrup, waffles, I love waffles, with a scoop of vanila ice cream on top, and speaking of ice cream, I stay away from this stuff at all costs because I absolutely adore a really good strawberry cheesecake ice cream, or maple nut, or butter pecan, or french vanilla. BLT with fresh from the vine ripe tomatoes, really good spaghetti with meat sauce and freshly grated Parmesan cheese, pepperoni, cold hot dogs (must be high quality), a perfect baked potato with lots of butter, fresh from the oven home made bread, steaming hot with butter, fresh bread dough pan fried in hot oil and slathered with strawberry freezer jam,

Stop Stop Stop! You're making me hungry!!! I have 3 bags of Wise Onion Garlic potato chips in the house, 4 containers of Bryers ice cream, fresh strawberries, and I am trying to behave. :angel:

I simply cannot pick just one thing - it's inhumane to ask me to try.

Artichokes - all forms and including that hot artichoke dip that's loaded with parm and mayo
Fritos/cheetos - crunchy salty and sinful (also good with artichoke dip)
German chocolate cake - including the coconut pecan icing

Back
Top Bottom