Super Bowl Pick?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Arizona-Cardinals-Logo.gif

Doesn't really matter if the Bears aren't playing, but since the Cardinals used to be a Chicago team, I'm rooting for them. :)

I think the Steelers will win. I WANT the CARDINALS to win!

But, as usual, what I'm REALLY hoping for is a great game.

Since my Titans didn't make it I'm going for the Cardinals.I heard an inspiring story about their quarterback that made me want to root for them.

Can't really decide, since my Panthers didn't make it. I'm just psyched about the food now.

It's so nice to see a major underdog in the final game. However, I hope they are up to the challenge. There is nothing so dissapointing as a SB yawner.

I saw on the news the other day that a couple of Manatees in an aquarium ( i think in Florida) , when shown both the Steelers and Cardinals emblem, both selected the Steelers. SO, who can argue with that science.

Honestly, I just hope the food is good :)

Since my Titans didn't make it I'm going for the Cardinals.I heard an inspiring story about their quarterback that made me want to root for them.

Kurt Warner is a favorite here since when he first played for Rams they went to Super Bowl. This man has an inspiring story, not only about his career but mostly his faith. Anyone who knows that WE don't win, SOMEONE else decides if WE win is team I will hope makes it. What you heard about him is true. He doesn't hide the way he feels.

Thanks for support of the Cardinals. I know he is just grateful he got this far, again.

Back
Top Bottom