The Big "C" Word

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mad Cook

Master Chef
OK so I'm probably going to get razor blades through the post and evil spells cast on me but QVC and Food Network UK are already at it.

What cookery book, ingredient or equipment would you like to receive for Christmas this year? (Money is no object in this fantasy)

Last edited:
I'll take an all expenses paid trip for two to all the great cities of the world to learn about their foods, customs and techniques. I'm willing for it to take as long as necessary.

Since equipment is included as eligible for the wish list, I would need some more shelving to add another cook book. That way I could shelve the books that are now in boxes as well as any new books. The book shelf at the end of the counter is full to overflowing as are the shelves in the pantry. There's also a couple, maybe three or four, stashed in this computer.

Our family doesn't do gifts. Every year we take a trip somewhere instead. This year is Vegas, baby! With any luck I'll win that box of hundred dollar bills for Hoot. ;)

I am REALLY looking forward to having a normal sized kitchen and access to my stored baking and cooking equipment. I am currently living in a 280 sq ft efficiency apartment and working with a few borrowed utensils. I should have my own place by December or January:w00t2:.

Back
Top Bottom