The Five Second Rule

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Way back in my "Boy Scout" days, we had a contest at camp, where we were expected to cook pancakes over a fire, race to a spot between two trees where a pole was lashed 10 foot high, and flip the pancake over the pole and back into the pan. If you dropped the pancake on the dirt, you were expected to pick out the bark , dirt, and twigs, and then, chow down.:ROFLMAO: Surprise, surprise, we're all still alive.

I once saw an episode of "That's Incredible" where a teenage guy had no arms. This guy could remove his bread from the wrapper, butter it, place meat or whatever onto the sandwich, and spread condiments on it with a knife, all while using his bare feet. He also picked the sandwich up with the same and ate it.

I wouldn't be eating a sandwich if it touched my feet!:LOL:

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

The five second rule never works at my house. I have 5 cats, and anything that hits the floor for five seconds accumulates enough hair to build a brand new cat!

The five second rule never works at my house. I have 5 cats, and anything that hits the floor for five seconds accumulates enough hair to build a brand new cat!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I have one cat and that's nearly true at my house. We inherited it when our youngest daughter moved out of the house, after she was expressly forbidden from keeping a kitten! She found a way around our rule by adopting one that she kept at her (at the time) boyfriend's house. When they broke up, the mother of said boyfriend said "Sprout, take that cat out of my house!" My DD then found that she was allergic to cats and couldn't take it away when she moved away (heavy sigh). so we ended up with a cat, not something I wanted. Oh well, as far as cats go, he's a pretty good animal. Only 15 years to go before my home is pet-free.:LOL:

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom