Tofu Recipes Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Does anyone know of some nice tried and tested Tofu recipes?

We have never eaten this before or cooked with it and are interested in trying it :)

We know it is meant to be nice fried :)

Last edited:
Kylie, I haven't made it myself, but the delicious hot and sour soups we get here from the Chinese and Korean restaurants all have small cubes of firm tofu in them. Many recipes to google.

Thank you so much everyone...I will look through all the recipes on your links :)

Here is how I do but I do not have an exact recipe. I just use what I think of each item shown in the picture. Well except for the tofu. I change up the veggies and noodles,
img_1171285_0_48359e6cdd6c4f80cee4bbb071ccb504.jpg

I slice off 4 slices about 1/2 thick and put a little fry on it in EVOO. After that, the fried tofu and some of the stuff in the pic enter the pot.
img_1171285_1_2f3eac9959d69f80b1e9f4b45cb7b8a8.jpg

Ready to serve after a 20 minute simmer.
img_1171285_2_ba7ddc4e8a2fa6158415e62401e960f4.jpg

This should give you some idea of items to mix and match for Tofu Soup.

Do i like Tofu? No do not but to prevent my premature departure from my happy life I eat it and try to make it taste good.

Savannahsmoker said:
Do i like Tofu? No do not but to prevent my premature departure from my happy life I eat it and try to make it taste good.

SS, you make me laugh!

Here is how I do but I do not have an exact recipe. I just use what I think of each item shown in the picture. Well except for the tofu. I change up the veggies and noodles,

I slice off 4 slices about 1/2 thick and put a little fry on it in EVOO. After that, the fried tofu and some of the stuff in the pic enter the pot.

Ready to serve after a 20 minute simmer.

This should give you some idea of items to mix and match for Tofu Soup.

does look rather good ss:yum:!i'm knockin' on a bit now so i think i'll give it a go.....use quorn now & again...is it like quorn?

Back
Top Bottom