Tom Yum Kung--Thai traditional food for you!
Have you guys ever tried Tom Yum Kung before...you know what it's easy to cook. Let's do it!!
1. Shrimp (1/2 pound)
2. Mushroom (3-4 cups)
2. Kaffir lime leaves (2-3 leaves)
4. Limes (3 table spoon)
5. Galingale (3 pieces of slice)
6. Guinea-pepper (3 seeds)
7. Fish Sauce (3 table spoon)
8. Sugar (1 tea spon)
1. Boil 3 cups of water in a pot
2. Put Kaffir lime leaves, Lemongrass, and Galingale
3. After water boiled, add Shrimp, and Mushroom then wait until soup reboil
4. Add Fish sauce, Lime, Guiner-pepper, and sugar
It's easy, right??
You can find all ingerdiend at Chinese market
OK, Let's do it!!