Too Hot to BBQ/Grill?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, Andy, 10spd, and Casey.

I got the thing home; it was fun lifting the disgusting, over-used and never cleaned thing up into the bed of my pickup.

Thankfully, I pulled out the trays and dumped them as they were full of crud, rusted bits, and frogs before I picked it up. (No kidding, a frog jumped out.)

I'll start a new thread so gimpy can talk about being too hot.

In Canada.
Should have kept that frog..we eat them up here

Did you hear the one about the Newfie scientist that was doing experiments on frogs?

He surgically removed a leg off the frog, shouted, "Jump!", and the frog jumped.

He removed another leg, shouted "Jump", and the frog jumped.

He did it again with the 3rd leg, and the frog jumped.

After he cut off the final leg and shouted, "Jump!", the frog didn't move.

"Jump, frog, jump!", but the frog didn't move.

He wrote in his scientific journal "Removal of legs causes frog to go deaf"...

Did you hear the one about the Newfie scientist that was doing experiments on frogs?

He surgically removed a leg off the frog, shouted, "Jump!", and the frog jumped.

He removed another leg, shouted "Jump", and the frog jumped.

He did it again with the 3rd leg, and the frog jumped.

After he cut off the final leg and shouted, "Jump!", the frog didn't move.

"Jump, frog, jump!", but the frog didn't move.

He wrote in his scientific journal "Removal of legs causes frog to go deaf"...

Newfies must be the Texas Aggies of Canada...

Attachments

• AggieHat.jpg
    AggieHat.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Yes.

Two Newfies decided to take a road trip to Montreal. When they were almost there, they saw a sign that said, "<<< Montreal - Left <<<<"

So they turned around and went home.

Getting back to frogs, how deep do frogs prefer their ponds?

Way off topic, but funny, so humor me. :LOL:

About ten years ago, one night, around two in the morning, I heard this loud "thump" and my dog (before psycho-poodle) and I sat up in bed, and there was this dark lump in my master bathroom.

I got up and walked the the bathroom, and the lump scurried behind my clothes hamper. I had no idea what it was, but it was alive.

I used a broom to move the hamper, and out jumps a huge bullfrog. The dog and I jumped back, and then I bursted out in laughter. I caught it, put it in a cooler for the night, and took it to a local lake in the morning.

That frog had entered my house through the dog-door, made its way across the house, and into the master bath. The "thump" was the frog hitting the glass shower door. :LOL:

CD

Way off topic, but funny, so humor me. :LOL:

About ten years ago, one night, around two in the morning, I heard this loud "thump" and my dog (before psycho-poodle) and I sat up in bed, and there was this dark lump in my master bathroom.

I got up and walked the the bathroom, and the lump scurried behind my clothes hamper. I had no idea what it was, but it was alive.

I used a broom to move the hamper, and out jumps a huge bullfrog. The dog and I jumped back, and then I bursted out in laughter. I caught it, put it in a cooler for the night, and took it to a local lake in the morning.

That frog had entered my house through the dog-door, made its way across the house, and into the master bath. The "thump" was the frog hitting the glass shower door. :LOL:

CD

I heard if you cut off their legs, they go deaf.

Well, looks like we've done it again. :LOL:

Attachments

• OffTheRails.jpg
    OffTheRails.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 113
Lol, touche', mon Capitan.

Speaking of legs, I wonder how gimpy is getting along?

How ya doin', Rock? I hope you're healing up.

Ya gotta give it to ex-hockey players like Rock.

If he played football, he'd be out for a week. If he played basketball, he'd be out for a month. If he was a baseball player, the season would be over.

But a real ex-goalie tapes an aspirin to it, and gets back out there for his next shift. Or people depending on his daily specials. Same thing.

Feel better, Rock.

So bucky, sorry to interrupt the frog discussion, but how's the Weber cleanup going?

CD

Lol, touche', mon Capitan.

Speaking of legs, I wonder how gimpy is getting along?

How ya doin', Rock? I hope you're healing up.

Ya gotta give it to ex-hockey players like Rock.

If he played football, he'd be out for a week. If he played basketball, he'd be out for a month. If he was a baseball player, the season would be over.

But a real ex-goalie tapes an aspirin to it, and gets back out there for his next shift. Or people depending on his daily specials. Same thing.

Feel better, Rock.
Thanks BT..Being self employed has a lot to do with it, also..no paid sick days or anybody who can do my job like I do..makes it hard to take a day off..the old ankle is firming up well..a bit blue, but we're getting there..

Back
Top Bottom