Trader Joe's products you have tried

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apparently the Thai Satay noodles that I picked up are swill. DH will get them for lunch at some point.

that's right Andy, when I was talking about their coconut macaroons, oy!

Our recent trip, in part, was back down to Tucson, where I went to Trader Joe's to get a few things for our one-bedroom condo that we rented while there (DH had a tooth pulled and so we hung out there for three nights to make sure that everything was hunky-dory).
I was looking for "soft foods" for DH and found this:
028.JPG

027.JPG

026.JPG

Belgian Chocolate Pudding, oh my!
Now, I am not the biggest chocolate fan believe it or not, but MAN! This is good stuff! It's a little steep for pudding, but well worth the coin.
Very rich and chocolate decadence; we could both only eat a smallish amount at one sitting... just wish I had had some freshly whipped cream to go with it :w00t:

Our recent trip, in part, was back down to Tucson, where I went to Trader Joe's to get a few things for our one-bedroom condo that we rented while there (DH had a tooth pulled and so we hung out there for three nights to make sure that everything was hunky-dory).
View attachment 25079

View attachment 25080

View attachment 25081

Now, I am not the biggest chocolate fan believe it or not, but MAN! This is good stuff! It's a little steep for pudding, but well worth the coin.
Very rich and chocolate decadence; we could both only eat a smallish amount at one sitting... just wish I had had some freshly whipped cream to go with it :w00t:
That pudding is from Trader Joe's? I love chocolate pudding. Is it in the cold case with the yogurt?

Trader Joe's Whole Milk Yogurt

Article | Trader Joe's

TJ's whole milk yogurt.jpg
[photo courtesy of Trader Joe's Fearless Flyer]

I bought a 6pack of this yogurt for my husband as well recently, for his 3-5 days of soft food only diet.
It was a mix of the Vanilla&Cream and the Blueberry&Cream,
OH MY GOSH!
Normally, I buy Yoplait Light Yogurt, but this eats like Ice Cream, at least that we think anyways. It's THAT good.

Trader Joe products you have tried

View attachment 25079

View attachment 25080

View attachment 25081

Want! Dang that sounds good!

My phone charger bit the dust, the hotel lady had to send her daughter home on her bike to pick up a lender, so my TJ's list disappeared. I am definitely adding chocolate pudding to the list! :yum:

Last edited:
Those arancini are evil, K-Girl! :yum:

I already posted a number of things we like, but I did think of something else I make sure to keep in my stock - the cherry preserves in the hexagon jar. Those are usually my go-to when making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I also like their pappardelle. I have a hard time finding wide pasta in most grocery stores, so I'm glad it almost always available at TJs.

Stopped at TJ"S last week and picked up two items that were featured in the Fearless Flyer.

The first was Hot & Sweet Jalapenos, fantastic! Great on a sandwich or burger. I also think they would be great drained and piled on a brick of cream cheese, serve with a stack of crispy crackers.

wn-hot-sweet-jalapenos.png

The second was this spicy Sriracha Ranch dressing. I wasn't crazy about it as a salad dressing but it is great as a dipping sauce or as a condiment on a burger or sandwich. I think I will experiment with making my own version of this as needed and not invest in another bottle.
54860-organic-sriracha-ranch-dressing.jpg

I saw those peppers today at TJ's Bea, and wondered about them. Are they really hot?

I have that dressing, and I like a little of it dotting my salad and then use regular Ranch. It's just right for me that way.

I saw those peppers today at TJ's Bea, and wondered about them. Are they really hot?

I have that dressing, and I like a little of it dotting my salad and then use regular Ranch. It's just right for me that way.

Kayelle, the peppers are sweet first and then you feel the heat, warm not really hot. Go easy on them, they are high in carbs, a few slices add a great deal of flavor.

I would definitely buy them again and again and again! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

None. One is going to open next year but I'll never darken the door. It's going to be in a hoity toity suburb that I just don't go to on principle.

Thanks for the reviews, Aunt Bea. :)

It's been so long since I've been to a TJ's, my list is getting long. Sure wish there was one closer than 100 miles away.

I bet those jalapenos would be so good sprinkled over homemade nachos. :yum: I've made my own sriracha ranch for a condiment, I also sometimes use a small spoonful of adobo sauce mixed in with some ranch. It works better for me that way rather than buying a whole specialty bottle.

I miss TJ's. :(:LOL:

Thanks for the reviews, Aunt Bea. :)

It's been so long since I've been to a TJ's, my list is getting long. Sure wish there was one closer than 100 miles away.

I bet those jalapenos would be so good sprinkled over homemade nachos. :yum: I've made my own sriracha ranch for a condiment, I also sometimes use a small spoonful of adobo sauce mixed in with some ranch. It works better for me that way rather than buying a whole specialty bottle.

I miss TJ's. :(:LOL:

I think they would be great on nacho's or tucked into a grilled cheese sandwich.

Next weekend I'm making deviled eggs for a little cookout, I'm going to top a few with a single slice of the TJ jalapeno's as a garnish. :yum:

None. One is going to open next year but I'll never darken the door. It's going to be in a hoity toity suburb that I just don't go to on principle.
Don't hold that location against TJ's and miss out on great deals. When Himself moved to MA, he would pass one on the way to and from work. It was in a more upscale suburb. He didn't look for months because he figured it had high price-points on all the items. To his surprise, it was the affordable version of a Whole Paycheck - but with better quality.

We're about 20 miles from the nearest TJ's, and it is in the direction opposite of most of our errands. However, we make a point to make a pilgrimage at least every 3 months.

Not going to TJs because they are in a "hoity toity suburb" would be like cutting off your nose to spite your face. Suck it up, don't breathe in the rich air, and enjoy the store.

Back
Top Bottom