Tri-tip Sale today only, 9-1-11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
roadfix said:
Whole tri-tip roasts are $1.99/lb from 1pm-9pm at all SoCal Ralphs. Today only, Thursday, 9-1-11. Stock up!

I have never heard of SoCal Ralphs. What states are they located in?

There is a local place which says they carry it from time to time, but every time I shop there isn't the time!:mad: Same for flat iron steaks.

Craig

Hey Roadfix...
The grocery store in town has Sugardale BACON on sale this week for $3/lb!!! :mrgreen:

:ROFLMAO:

Hey Roadfix...
The grocery store in town has Sugardale BACON on sale this week for $3/lb!!! :mrgreen:

:ROFLMAO:
That's a good deal! Best bacon deal I can find around these parts is $3 for 12 ounces. We don't find tremendous deals on pork.

But beef tongue and skirt steaks are on sale here this week too. Taco time!!! :LOL:

Don't forget the charcoal.....both Lowes and Home Depot are offering 40lbs of Kingsford for $7.97 right now.

That's a good deal! Best bacon deal I can find around these parts is $3 for 12 ounces. We don't find tremendous deals on pork.

But beef tongue and skirt steaks are on sale here this week too. Taco time!!! :LOL:

Don't forget the charcoal.....both Lowes and Home Depot are offering 40lbs of Kingsford for $7.97 right now.

Yeah, 3 bucks is a real good deal for namebrand BACON. That's the kind I bought for my last weave. Very uniform and good taste.

Thanks! I'll have to pick up some more bags for my winter smokes.

That's a good deal! Best bacon deal I can find around these parts is $3 for 12 ounces.

Try Fart & Spinal. Lots of different brands, different size packages, raw or precooked, all at exceptional prices compared to the supermarket. It's also a good place to shop if you don't want to cross the picket lines.

How much do they want for propane?

Last edited:
Sir_Loin_of_Beef said:
Try Fart & Spinal. Lots of different brands, different size packages, raw or precooked, all at exceptional prices compared to the supermarket. It's also a good place to shop if you son't want to cross the picket lines.

How much do they want for propane?

I just had to look this up...:LOL:

Yes, Smart & Final is good.

I only use propane for my weed burner, for starting charcoal and also for starting wood for the wood oven. The 5 gallon tank exchange runs around $18. It's high but it's fast and convenient rather than having your own tank filled each time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom