What are Graham Crackers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the great idea. What are mallowpuffs - choc marshmallow biscuits I am thinking.

Yep... plain biscuit with marshmallow on the top, covered in chocolate

They now make Three Musketeers in mint too.... Wow are they great!

Mmmm.... why did you have to tell me that!! :)

Cath - they're sort of like huge Milky Way bars, but they taste better.

Last edited:
Sounds like Arnott's Royal biscuits to me except that they have a layer of jam under the mallow.

Yep, they're pretty much identical (except for the jam). Mallowpuffs are made by Griffins - not sure if you get that brand in Aussie

I found them.......

Whilst wandering through Westfield in Sydney waiting for a medical appointment yesterday, I came across a chinese cooking supply shop and you wouldn't believe it. I found GRAHAM CRACKERS. The owner said that they get them in from Guam and the Phillipines due to there being a large US military contingency in that area of Asia-Pacific. I could not believe it. So I bought two packets and will let you know how I go. :chef:

Wooooo Graham crackers here i come! i just want some for the sake of them LOL
Hey Cath how stupid am i, me and my partner were looking for shops so we see a big WESTFIELD sign in Sydney....u think it was the actual westfield?...nahh it was some hotel or something strange and i was thinking what da??? wasn't too impressed might i add haha.

Wooooo Graham crackers here i come! i just want some for the sake of them LOL
Hey Cath how stupid am i, me and my partner were looking for shops so we see a big WESTFIELD sign in Sydney....u think it was the actual westfield?...nahh it was some hotel or something strange and i was thinking what da??? wasn't too impressed might i add haha.

Rom

Sorry for not giving you enough info, the name of the shop is "Chow King" and it is in Westfield Parramatta on Floor 5 - same floor as the food court and just across from Coles and Baker's Delight. GC are located in about the third aisle - at the top of the aisle.;)

Hope you find it.

Cath

You got a shopping centre with FIVE floors????? I think Myers and David Jones in the city only go to four including the ground floor. Any shopping centre here with more than two floors is office space.

Rom

Sorry for not giving you enough info, the name of the shop is "Chow King" and it is in Westfield Parramatta on Floor 5 - same floor as the food court and just across from Coles and Baker's Delight. GC are located in about the third aisle - at the top of the aisle.;)

Hope you find it.

Cath

OMG I soooo know which shop ur talking about, i make my bf go in it every time we go ahahaha, i feel the need for shopping coming on :ROFLMAO:
thanks for the info!

Last edited:
:LOL:
You got a shopping centre with FIVE floors????? I think Myers and David Jones in the city only go to four including the ground floor. Any shopping centre here with more than two floors is office space.

um..i think it might actually be 6 :ROFLMAO: what do u reckon Cath?
we have another westfield in Bondi which goes over the road and another one in Chatswood that is huge as well, there is also a westfield in Miranda which is LONGGGG but only 3 stories and don't seem to change much lol

When I was growing up, a long, long time ago. My granny would take a couple of graham crackers and some confectioners sugar, a few drops of milk and flavoring and you have a sandwich cookie. Quite a treat.

Back
Top Bottom