What are you craving today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Entertain4Fun

Assistant Cook
I could really go for some kind of home baked cookie. Maybe chocolate, chocolate chunk with some kind of nuts....gonna be a long afternoon :cry:

triscuits w/ the pate I have in my fridge. I can't indulge though cuz I'm on a no bread, rice, pasta thing for 2 weeks. It's only day 2. :?

No cravings today - though I should - I dreamt I had a 6 or 7-month old baby and was 2 weeks pregnant again.......... :shock:

:LOL: You were dreaming of all us "big babies" here that you have to look after. Nightmare?.......Big time!

Chinese food. I coworker and I had to go to Lake Tahoe today. :D So, while we were there we ate at one of Chinese restaurants. It was good, too. It seemed popular with the locals. People just kept coming into the restaurant. I guess we picked well. The lake was beautiful today. It was lightly snowing and the mountains surrounding the lake were all white topped. Rough job, huh!! :LOL:

I can't quite put my finger on it.....so maybe nothing. :shock: No that can't be.

Must be something to do with French Fries!

I'm craving chips and popcorn... :oops: I'm hoping DH will eat some and let me smooch him afterwards...I tried that w/a sundae he has last night and no go... :LOL: he knew what I was up to.

Back
Top Bottom