What are your Least Favorite Foods?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Veal, because that is just inhumane and cruel.
What? depends upon where you buy your meat. If you shop at places like costco, ALL the meat is inhumanely raised! otoh, much of the meat that is marketed today comes from animals that are humanely and sustainably raised. You just have to check your sources. Sure, it costs more, but it's better for your health, and their well being!

Yakuta said:
Most canned products (except tomatoes and creamed corn)
And as others indicated any overcooked veggies. There is not much nutrition left after it's been cooked to a mush

Ditto, I would rather have a plate of raw veggies and some ranch. I cant stand canned veggies. Since I started making soups, I don't even bother with canned soup anymore. I will, however, add cream of mushroom soup to a recipie.

I'm beginning to really not like mayonaise. I used to have, what I called "Wish Samiches" when I was a kid. Just mayo on bread wishing there was some meat in there.:LOL:

Others are: All nuts (except pine for cooking and macadamia), any organ I will not touch:huh: ...that didn't sound right....you get the idea.;)

Peppers - something about their texture
Onions - they don't like me so I return the favour

so of course the first time I had supper with my now hubby and his parents they had kebobs with onions, peppers, mushrooms and chicken... made myself eat the peppers, didn't mind the chicken and mushrooms... but figure would make a worse impression hanging in the bathroom for the rest of the night then not eatting the onions.

Back
Top Bottom