I use pickle juice at work for two things:
1) an ingredient in a "special" sauce for hamburgers.
2) Floor degreaser. It's free, bio-degradable, and perfectly natural. You won't high a buzz off the fumes. I just pour about a cup on the floor after I sweep. Slop-mop the juice around, then come back and dry-mop the floor. My chef likes it, as he doesn't have to spend some serious money on chemical degreasers, nor does he have to keep and maintain a MSDS sheet on the product.
Peace, Love, and Vegetable Rights!
Eat Meat and Save the Plants!