What do I do with a small piece of pork shoulder?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If your next roast is purchased unfrozen, you could cut it in half before you freeze it, then you will automatically have 2 meals from it.

I think I would have cut up that piece of roast and added it to the rest of the roast for the pulled pork. I don't have a very good imagination when it comes to cooking.

If you go to yard sales or flea markets, you should be able to pick up a grinder for a few dollars. I used to have one that attached to my old mixer. Now I have one that I bought at a flea market. Don't use it much, but it's nice to have when you need it.

If I end up with another really big one again, I need to smoke it on the grill. That is probably what I should have done this time, but I wasn't going to be around to watch it, and it is so easy in the crock pot. ;) thanks again all!

If I end up with another really big one again, I need to smoke it on the grill. That is probably what I should have done this time, but I wasn't going to be around to watch it, and it is so easy in the crock pot. ;) thanks again all!

Smoked sounds really good, but I've never done that. I don't do much on the grill.

Back
Top Bottom