What do you wear in the kitchen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I tried to take some just now, but some old, wrinkled lady kept showing up in the photo!!! I'll see if my son will take one... a picture, that is!

O.K., the shot glass has fennel seed in it... I'm making homemade pizza for supper tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_8674.jpg
    IMG_8674.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 197
luv sweetie that smile on your face looks mischievous!! LOL

btw hows ur tummy lately?

yeah, laurie! i posted! ;)

Luvs, you are as precious looking as I thought you would be! I am so glad you posted a picture. I guess I owe you one. I can't find the one I want to upload so will try again tomorrow.

When I am at home doing day to day cooking I wear whatever, with a wonderful Christmas apron my sister gave me (365 days a year!) that I love. If I am at home doing work prep or experimenting I wear my school pants and white T-Shirts.

I have three jackets (all white, white and black and my favourite mauve) and three pair of pants (two black and one purple) for when I am working on site. The mauve purple set were made by a good friend of mine and match the colours of my business.

Just remember--don't do your deep-fat frying in the nude!!

I try to remember to change into something that is already spotted with grease. I don't care how low fat the recipe is, I get grease spots on my clothes when I cook.

LP I love to go to the food shows and get the funky pants to wear. Had a pair of chili pepper ones and a chefs jacket that looked like it was made out of denim material. I'm sure escoffier is rolling in his grave.:ROFLMAO:

A long apron over whatever "housewife fabulous" (read: jeans & T-shirt) ensemble I happen to be wearing that day. I have a hard time finding aprons I like, so I only have two.

I'm forever getting grease stains on my shirts, too, so I keep some stain pre-treatr by the laundry basket. I treat the stain and toss it in the basket till I do wash. Works most of the time.....

I usually an apron when I cook somthing messy. I used to wear white shirt when I cooked after I got home from working, and I had to thrown that shirt away!!

cooking for me and family: chef scrub shirt and jeans. Cooking professionally: chef jacket, pants, and toque. fold over quad apron either .

Luvs, you are as precious looking as I thought you would be! I am so glad you posted a picture. I guess I owe you one. I can't find the one I want to upload so will try again tomorrow.

When I am at home doing day to day cooking I wear whatever, with a wonderful Christmas apron my sister gave me (365 days a year!) that I love. If I am at home doing work prep or experimenting I wear my school pants and white T-Shirts.

I have three jackets (all white, white and black and my favourite mauve) and three pair of pants (two black and one purple) for when I am working on site. The mauve purple set were made by a good friend of mine and match the colours of my business.

thanks laurie! :)

waiting to see your pic!

I like to dress like the roll when I'm doing the roll. Here's a silly shot of me in uniform! :)

And yes, if you are skinny and are a chef, you need to taste what you cook more! :P I'm a chef with a belly and I won't sell the belly for any amount of money.

Attachments

• CHEFMATT.jpg
    CHEFMATT.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 171

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom