What foods you don't ever want to see on your plate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fractal is the term used for that percentage of interest, etc., that is dropped and not paid out to the recipient. Banks make a lot of money on fractals.

This is the kind of Fractal I was talking about: Mandelbrot Set Spirals

Attachments

• manbelbrot set spirals.jpg
    manbelbrot set spirals.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 65
Fractal is the term used for that percentage of interest, etc., that is dropped and not paid out to the recipient. Banks make a lot of money on fractals.

This is the kind of Fractal I was talking about: Mandelbrot Set Spirals

I too was referring to the partial dimensional numbers such as related to Mandelbrot. I had never heard of any financial meaning of the word.

:LOL: Good one.

I thought you didn't like math, you strange attractor, you.

LOL!!! I just sent that phrase on to my Dad, it will make him laugh.

Math can be and is beautiful...but trying to figure out why is where it falls down for me. I enjoy music and paintings, too...but can't produce anything others would like.

Did you read the second paragraph (near the top) of the wiki article; the first place the article mentions strange attractors?

I love Math. It's the single common thing that connects every other thing that exists.

Nothing is exempt from the absoluteness of Math.

Nothing we know of yet, anyway.

The recently discovered "Oldest Galaxy Ever" from which light takes 13.2 Billion light years to travel to us, is so facinating to me. Space is the greatest challenge to mankind. We haven't the Math to conceive of how vast space truely is.

If one were to be at that galaxy 13.2 Billion light years from us, it's hard to realize that there is a trillion times that much distance on the other side of it and in all directions.

It makes my head feel like exploding when I think of it.

Did you read the second paragraph (near the top) of the wiki article; the first place the article mentions strange attractors?

Read it, understand the words...I think I am Chaotic...but, the math of it makes no sense to me. I knew/know about strange attractors, enough to create a WORD pun.

Reminds me of the time I saw an inch-worm "running" down the edge of the beautiful salad bar I had just set up. I took the lettuce back and re-rinsed it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom