What foods you don't ever want to see on your plate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Addie

Chef Extraordinaire
For me it is zucchini. I don't like it cook, boiled, sauteed, raw, etc. Yet I will eat the yellow summer squash along with other orange squashes. :chef:

Brussels Sprouts, any winter squash cooked with cinnamon and sugar. Overdone liver, I only eat liver I have cooked. Corn cooked into things, I like it in a small mound on my plate with butter, S&P.

Clams, cauliflower, beets, rhubarb and anything I'd normally call an exterminator to get rid of.

PrincessFiona60 said:
Brussels Sprouts, any winter squash cooked with cinnamon and sugar. Overdone liver, I only eat liver I have cooked. Corn cooked into things, I like it in a small mound on my plate with butter, S&P.

+1, except for the corn, which I do like in stuff. No sweet potatoes or organ meat. No fishy tasting fish. And no companion animals either.

Last edited:
I see several of us share the Brussels sprouts gene...are we related?

The only thing beets are good for is to give pickled eggs their pink color. I use them, but that doesn't mean I eat them.

I see several of us share the Brussels sprouts gene...are we related?

I just think we all agree that it is NOT food...rather one of those nasty facts of life. If Brussels Sprouts were found to be the cure-all for Diabetes or heart disease, I would still suffer...

Sardines, smoked or otherwise, smoked canned clams or oysters. (other clams and oysters are okay and other smoked food is good) I never want to see ketchup on eggs on my plate and it kind of makes me :sick: to see it on someone else's plate:wacko:

<------------ Take a wild guess :D
I won't eat it. Nothing will convince me to eat mayonnaise, or anything that contains mayonnaise, ever. I would rather make out with my grandma.

Last edited:
<------------ Take a wild guess :D
I won't eat it. Nothing will convince me to eat mayonnaise, or anything that contains mayonnaise, ever. I would rather make out with my grandma.

As Vincent would say, "That's a bold statement". :ermm:

:LOL:

PEAS !!!! Hate them but I love split pea soup. Mmmmmm figure that out.

Sardines, smoked or otherwise, smoked canned clams or oysters. (other clams and oysters are okay and other smoked food is good) I never want to see ketchup on eggs on my plate and it kind of makes me :sick: to see it on someone else's plate:wacko:

I'm with you kid!

Back
Top Bottom