What I learned today:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I learned I have the most understanding hubby in the world. I can not do a lot of the heavy lifting or bending for our room rearranging and he did most of it but would say "well you are steering, that is important"! And this is supposed to be his week off! :wub:

Oh, and I also learned to accept it. :angel:

Last edited:
You know, CG, I didn't even think of looking at her plates! I just wanted to get as far away from her as possible. I would like to think that someone who wasn't crapping their drawers maybe did that part. :LOL:

I learned that the size of the spider directly affects how fast those little buggers run! It took Madeleine standing on the toilet screaming and me tossing water and shoes, and finally trapping it in the plunger to get rid of it. The bathroom is now a complete disaster, but the spider is safely relocated to the outside. Whew.

I hate it when Ken isn't home.

I learned that the size of the spider directly affects how fast those little buggers run! It took Madeleine standing on the toilet screaming and me tossing water and shoes, and finally trapping it in the plunger to get rid of it. The bathroom is now a complete disaster, but the spider is safely relocated to the outside. Whew.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey chopper, I like to pretend I'm not afraid of spiders, but the reality is when they run that fast I'm screaming as loud as my kid!

We had a spider (black widow) in the garage yesterday. I back away and my husband and son fight over who gets to spray it with brake clean to kill it!
:ROFLMAO:

When I am alone, I usually use a shoe.

This was one of our garden variety "basement" spiders. We have an agreement, if they stay in the laundry room and eat all those gross crawly bugs we live in peace. If they start sprinting across the rec room at me they DIE! If they get lost and end up in a bathroom, then they can sometimes be relocated. Those suckers are freaking HUGE! And they sprint faster than Karl Lewis!

I am ok with spiders when they are outside (except black widows-I kill them everywhere), but when they move inside I usually have to go after them with a shoe. They freak me out inside, but fascinate me outside.:ermm:

:ROFLMAO:Sorry:LOL:Sorry:ROFLMAO:

Hooboy, what a picture...:LOL:

I know. We were in stitches ourselves afterward. She was screaming for me to come help (I was folding laundry) and I asked her what made her think I'd be any help? I said the two of us screaming isn't going to get rid of it any faster!

Where's a hidden camera when you need one? That would be You Tube material for sure...you still have me giggling. Maddie would have had a pal on the toilet with her if I had been there. I don't think spiders die from heart attacks...maybe sonic waves.

Hahahaha!!! Sonic blasts for sure! I'm still recovering my hearing. That bathroom is pretty teeny. I'm also laughing my butt off because Maddie has to write down WHY she was late for work. Fortunately, she works with all women and they will all totally understand. A friend of mine posted this article he wrote on my FB wall.

Last edited:
Hahahaha!!! Sonic blasts for sure! I'm still recovering my hearing. That bathroom is pretty teeny. I'm also laughing my butt off because Maddie has to write down WHY she was late for work. Fortunately, she works with all women and they will all totally understand. A friend of mine posted this article he wrote on my FB wall.

I actually almost made a mess of myself reading that article...:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom