What is a traditional breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Durr I forgot the black pudding too can you tell I don't make or eat this breakfast often .

However , although I can't get a decent gluten free black pudding now , I do miss it as its delicious stuff with brown sauce on it .

Good idea. I'll bet you have a bottle brush too.

Doesn't everyone???:LOL: I order lab supplies from Edmund Scientific. I use test tubes as storage for small amounts of spices. I really have not found a reason for a Bunsen burner..yet.

Doesn't everyone???:LOL: I order lab supplies from Edmund Scientific. I use test tubes as storage for small amounts of spices. I really have not found a reason for a Bunsen burner..yet.

I have two brushes. A baby bottle brush and a tiny one for cleaning out the injection tip on my baster.

Now for that Bunsen burner, camping. :angel:

I had a Bunsen burner when I was about 10/11 years old, with a chemistry set I'd gotten for Christmas. Not a good thing to give a rascally child. Did you know that if you place a bit of paraffin and elemental sulfur into a test tube, and boil it over Bunsen burner, it make a horrendous rotten egg smell that completely fills a house. Don't try this at home kids.;)

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

I had a Bunsen burner when I was about 10/11 years old, with a chemistry set I'd gotten for Christmas. Not a good thing to give a rascally child. Did you know that if you place a bit of paraffin and elemental sulfur into a test tube, and boil it over Bunsen burner, it make a horrendous rotten egg smell that completely fills a house. Don't try this at home kids.;)

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Oh, I definitely need to come visit you now...:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom