What is your favorite chip?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i initially liked a few types of miss vickie's chips, but when i found out that they were made by the same workers in hairnets and labcoats in the same giant bins as all other major brands of chips, something in me took that as dishonest advertising and i've rebelled against them. i apparently have a chip issue, lol.

but on a positive note, i like baked lays. i prefer potato chips that taste of potatoes first, fat and salt second.

:ohmy:

I just looked up Miss Vickie's: Miss Vickie's - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They started out the way we think of them. They were acquired by Frito-Lay in 1993.

They used to produce and market them from Pointe-Claire, QC. That's just down the road from me.

I love pringles - they have all these weird flavors but almost all the flavors "deliver" and actually taste like the flavor (e.g. wasabi, or some other exotic flavor which is NOT barbecue/cheese/etc)

oh my wise chips...that brought me back to elementary school...sigh i loved those when i was little...
Now i love salt and pepper kettle chips, plain lays, and they also have a salt and pepper version too which are yummy...
Im with you Jackyon the salt and pepper Kettle chips. Actually I LOVE any kind of salt and pepper chip! I also like the salt and pepper nuts available now. They are only slightly better for me then the chips and I love them all. ;)

Back
Top Bottom