What is your favorite chip?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4meandthem

Half Baked
I just bought 2 bags of Sun Chips 6 grain medley ONION & THYME flavor chips. They are the best chips I think I ever ate. They are made from corn,wheat,oats,buckwheat,kamut,quinoa.

Thay say exclusive limited time only on the bag and I hope that is for the sale price and not that flavor.

Others I really like are Trader Joes Super Seeded tortilla chips.

I also like Lay's wavy potato chips but I don't eat them much anymore. Same goes for Frito's.

Depends on the day. Usually my go to chip is Wavy Lays. However...Doritos hold a place in my heart as well.

Occasionally, I like a little Hint o Lime chips just for variety.

i really like all of the sun chip flavours, 4me. i had a bag of harvest cheddar last night.

my favourite potato chips are utz brand no salt added chips. ever since i cut back on salt, most other chips are just too salty for me.

although, i still love a good dorito once in a while. the real ones, not the baked or low fat or any other healthy version.

AMEN buckytom! If you're going to eat chips, don't screw with the "healthy" stuff! ;)

And does anyone else notice that the Costco sized bag of Doritos is a bit more addictive than the small bags at the grocery? I suspect a soupcon of cocaine is added to those bags.

Tough one...I don't eat chips often, but when I do I like Doritos or Salt and Vinegar Lays :)

I love Sun Chips but my all-time favorites are Wise Onion Garlic!!!

I love Michael Season's Thin and Crispy potato chips - they're the best I've ever had.
Also, TJ's Veggie and Flax Seed Corn Tortilla Chips, which I have sent to me from a friend, since I don't have a TJ's nearby.

Regional favorite is Tim's Cascade sour cream and onion flavor. Also like the Kettle Brand salt and fresh ground pepper flavor. Don't eat chips often though, 2 or 3 times a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Cooking

Tough one...I don't eat chips often, but when I do I like Doritos or Salt and Vinegar Lays :)
We could be related *goes off to check my genealogy report*...I was about to post the EXACT same thing...well, I was also going to add dill chips to my choice too though.
Honestly though I don't really ever eat chips, but, the few times a yr. that I do get "tempted", well, its going to be from a Dorito, Salt-n-Vinegar, or, a dill chip that gets my interest.

Regular Lays. I really can't eat just one :LOL:
Tell me you are the Mama in your blog and also does your daughter cook and if so is she single:)

Ps my fav crisps are, Marks and Spencer plain with seas salt or with sea salt and balsamic. I think I could convert to Lays crisps though:)

Tell me you are the Mama in your blog and also does your daughter cook and if so is she single:)
GASPS!! Mama, please don't dare reveal your daughters status...Bolas is just feeling too "light on his feet" at the moment, &, is in NO condition to fresh out a new hen! LOL:ROFLMAO:

Blimey o'reilly Merl not for me, my younger brother is looking for his 5th wife padeswood 036.jpg

My wife wants him to settle down:LOL: he likes BBQ and travel, this was him being naughty on his 57th birthday this year. taba 099.jpg

taba 100.jpg

taba 093.jpg

Last edited:
I really don't have a favorite chip. I really want the job of the person who gets to crush all the chips when restocking the shelves though!:mad:

Craig

Ruffles used to be tops, but since I tasted Cape Cod originals, I haven't bought another Ruffle. I have to limit myself to just once in a while -- if they're in the house I can't resist. All that crunching in one little bag!

Back
Top Bottom