What to do with leftover stuffing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd take a flank steak. Pound it really good.
Wash and dry and season both sides with salt and pepper.
To the leftover stuffing, I'd add 3 chopped hard boiled eggs and maybe a handful of raisins, with an herb of your choice like dill weed or thyme.
Mix well, place in middle section of beef and roll away.
Fasten with strings so it won't come undone. Place in oven proof container and put in 1/2 c of white wine and 1/2 c h2o.
Bake in 350° for 45 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing. Slice on the diagonal and serve with a rich gravy you've now gotten from the roasting process.

If you're stuffin'ed out - just freeze it. Like choclatechef said - it's great for stuffing pork chops .... a beef Roulade is always a hit, you can stuff chicken breasts, or add some additional different seasonings (like Old Bay, Zatarain's or Rex) and stuff fish fillets.

here's a Racheal Ray idea that I enjoyed this year -

warm stuffing, put a ice cream scoop of the stuffing in a bowl,
and pour turkey soup over the top. Serve.

It was good!

Take a scoop and pack in a greased muffin tin, bake 350F 8 minutes to make a STUFFING MUFFIN
. Eat with soup.
This may work better with stuffing that has not been cooked yet.

I would love to see more STUFFING MUFFIN recipes.

Shape the stuffing into balls then dip them in beaten egg and roll them in breadcrumbs. Then fry the croquettes until they are golden. Really fattening, but good. I think it would go nice with a honey mustard dipping sauce.

Stuffing cakes!

Make stuffing cakes! Take the stuffing, add a couple beaten eggs as a binder, add leftover chopped up turkey/ham/crab/veggies/etc., roll in balls, flatten balls, roll in panko (or reg) breadcrumbs, then pan fry. Serve with ranch dip or mayo. Delicioso! :chef:

Racheal Ray has a great idea~ take squares of filo dough. In the middles of each one place a little turkey/ham/meatless and add some dressing and some cranberry sauce. Cook as per instructions for filo. Actually, one could use all sorts of leftovers with this, not just holiday foods.

Dis ting called leftover stuffing is what you have all over the bedroom after a pillow fight! LOL!

img_868345_0_855a7891800229fb10d3fdf08e1b3aee.gif

Oh!!!

Wolf it down, Or By corn husks, and stuff the husks and make tamales.

Or make the pastry cream puffs and fill the cream puff with the stuffing instead of the cream sauce.

turkey and stuffin' sammies or stuffin' and gravy in a bowl.

I usually have a little leftover and stuff mushrooms with it, then bake (covered) till the mushrooms are tender. The meatloaf idea sounds good. I bet it would be great in meatballs too. I wonder if you could make a pancake type batter... mix the stuffing in, and have a new kind of pancake with interesting seasoning and texture?

Was looking around for an easy appetizer recipe and found this - sounds good and most important, Easy!

2 c. stuffing
1 egg
chopped fine leftover veggies (optional)
shredded cheese of your choice (optional
Mix all together

Roll into bite size balls, place on greased cookie sheet, bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom