What To Do with Pepperdaws

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
I bought a bottle of pepperdaws today. Never had them before and looking for ideas. How do you use them?

I can't give you anything TNT, since I had to Google them, lol.
I think they'd be great on beef tacos, or diced on a fish dish. They sound pretty nice and Wiki says they can be stuffed with all kinds of cheeses, so I'd have to do that, too.

Love those! They're sweet with a kick. Great in pasta and pasta salads.

Last bottle I used up by roasting them with Italian sausage and potatoes for a super simple dinner.

Okay--is the name "Pepperdaws" the name the company has given them or is that the variety of peppers? I'd like to see if I can find some seeds to plant next year--sounds like my kind of thing.

I have the same issue, bought a couple jars and haven't tried them yet. Guy Fieri (sp) has used them several times on his big bite show. Since we have used a recipe from DDD for SW eggrolls and loved them, I'm willing to try one of his recipes with these.

Craig

Andy the first time I had a peppadew yhey were stuffed with cheese, You can get mild with a tiny bite or hot I picked up some mild today to have tomorrow as an appy I plan to stuff them with a cream cheese mixed with pesto. Enjoy Andy they are little gems.
kades:)

They come in sweet and hot varieties. There are apparently several ways to spell the name, including: pepperdaw, peppadew, pepperdew, etc.

Stuffed with almost any cheese, chopped into relish, mixed in salads...eating by the handful...

They are called pepperdews over here, my fave is to stuff them with mashed young goats cheese mixed with chives and dressed with Evoo.:)
Sainsbury's supermarket near us sells them loose on the Deli counter.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom