What type of Peppers are these?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know I am new here, but everything I have ever found to be true is that a hot pepper grows up and a tame pepper grows down. My father-in-law grows Thai Dragons. Look out!

lol

deuce228 said:
I know I am new here, but everything I have ever found to be true is that a hot pepper grows up and a tame pepper grows down. My father-in-law grows Thai Dragons. Look out!
lol

Hi deuce, welcome to the boards!

That's interesting about the peppers, I had never noticed that before, but generally speaking, now that I think about it, most of my hot peppers have pointed down.

Of course, this year our Hungarian Hots are pointing sideways! (Wonder what that means?)

John

interesting, that would be indifferent than what i had heard.....cool

Thanks for your welcome

Hey deuce! Welcome!!!
So glad you're here!

(Warning: this site is very addicting!)

So, hungarian hot, eh? This is really cool, since MochaBean posted a recipe using these peppers yesterday! woo-hoo!

deuce228 said:

lol

My habs grow up for a very short time when they are nubs and then flip over and grown down.

They'll tear the palate right off your tongue

My Red Savina Habs are the hottest pepper known to man!:ohmy:

The juice has blistered my face! Really.

:furious: <--- I am mad in this picture only because of the obvious damage the pepper is doing to my delicate complexion.

Last edited:
Why on earth would you want them? My father grows the dragons because the plants look pretty and the blossoms are nice.

deuce228 said:

lol

Well My Habanero's, Jalapeno's and Cowhorn's are all growing in the down position.
Loads of hot peppers grow in the down position.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom