What's your favourite dish you like to make?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pink Panther

Assistant Cook
My fav dish is Chicken breast with rosemary seasoning cooked with spring onions and mushrooms in white sauce, added with some white wine of course!! Served with fried chopped leeks and carrots seasoned with salt, black pepper and roast or sauted potatoes. And its quick to make if you have par boiled your potatoes!

Pink Panther: Lasagne al Forno di Emilia Romagna

:chef: Buon Giorno, Good Morning Pink Panther,

Welcome aboard ... Bienvenidos ...

My signature dish which I had learnt to prepare by my paternal Grandmother Margherite a long time ago, is a renowned family favourite and I love preparing it, though quite laborious, as I make home made lasagne sheets for the dish ... The bechamel is an art form in its own for the topping ...

I have numerous lasagne recipes that my Grandmom had left me written in Italian ( she was born and raised in Milano, Lombardia ) prior to her immigration to Manhattan in 1920 with three sons, the twins, one was my Dad Carlo and his 2 brothers, twin Leonardo and the younger Daniel.

I also prepare a shellfish and seafood lasagne for Christmas Eve yearly and a Vegetarian lasagne for friends who do not eat red meat ...

Good Post,
Kind regards.
Ciao, Margi. :yum:

That is a tough question. There are so many things I enjoy cooking. I reckon if I had to pick, it would likely be sausage soup, generally made in cooler months.
In the past, I wondered if I should try to come up with a "signature" dish. I would have, too, if Mrs Hoot hadn't made me put down the Sharpie!

Homemade ravioli and gravy, chicken Milanese for my family the children love it. Also a rice pilaf given to me by one of the members here at DC.
kadesma

Margi Cintrano said:
:chef: Buon Giorno, Good Morning Pink Panther,

Welcome aboard ... Bienvenidos ...

My signature dish which I had learnt to prepare by my paternal Grandmother Margherite a long time ago, is a renowned family favourite and I love preparing it, though quite laborious, as I make home made lasagne sheets for the dish ... The bechamel is an art form in its own for the topping ...

I have numerous lasagne recipes that my Grandmom had left me written in Italian ( she was born and raised in Milano, Lombardia ) prior to her immigration to Manhattan in 1920 with three sons, the twins, one was my Dad Carlo and his 2 brothers, twin Leonardo and the younger Daniel.

I also prepare a shellfish and seafood lasagne for Christmas Eve yearly and a Vegetarian lasagne for friends who do not eat red meat ...

Good Post,
Kind regards.
Ciao, Margi. :yum:

Hello Margi, its great to read that your grandmother left you receipes! Also your signature dish lasagne AND made properly as taught by your grandmother WOW! I love lasagne
but mine would not match up to yours! My mouthis watering now!!
kind regards
Pink Panther
from United Kingdom

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom