What's your favourite Junk Food?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ice cream. Has to be good quality ice cream though. Or hot wings. Hot enough to almost cause pain and make my nose run, preferably unbreaded and with the skins all nice and crisp. Also, I'm a sucker for fried potatoes.

Oh yummo! My fave would be Haagen Dazs Strawberry Cheesecake and Nando's Hotwings (super crispy mouth numbing and no breading!)
Not a fan of fried potatoes really but make it fried potato skins and I'm happy! With hot salsa, cheese melted over top and guacamole and sour cream. Nacho's style :LOL:

I'm not really much of a junk food eater, though I do indulge in a hot dog at the ball park from time to time. And I occasionally treat myself to a small bag of M&Ms, too.

Last edited:
Another vote for thin crust pizza, tons of pepperoni and mushrooms, please. Ruffles sour cream and onion potato chips, dipped in cottage cheese (low fat, of course).

Another vote for thin crust pizza, tons of pepperoni and mushrooms, please. Ruffles sour cream and onion potato chips, dipped in cottage cheese (low fat, of course).

Thin crust rules :LOL: I prefer salami to pepperoni though.
Oh and ruffles sour cream and onion! Yum, I like making a dip with chunky cottage cheese or cream cheese and sweet chilli sauce over the top!

I really have to say it has to be pancakes. Every Sunday morning I tell myself that I'll be good and start off the day with some bland oatmeal, but then I cave and give myself that one day off, fast forward 10min and I've eaten 12 pancakes...

Mine would be chips (I think some call crisps) -- in the American meaning, although I also love what we call French fries as well -- but potato chips, Doritos, Fritos. I usually buy them in single dollar size bags, even though it is cheaper to buy a big one, and hubby and I share the bag. Simply because I'd gobble a big bag. Love that salty, crispy thing.

give me a 8oz slab of cream cheese, top it with pick a peppa sauce and some tasty salty crackers.I will be in heaven.
kades

Lay's Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips.....or any kettle style chips (we have Tim's Cascade here) sour cream/onion flavor. Wish I had some right now :-(

Chips. For those of you, not what we call French fries, but crisps. (Not that I don't love fries (chips))!

Back
Top Bottom