What's your favourite Junk Food?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snip 13

Master Chef
What food do you go for when you just wanna stuff your face? Something you know you shouldn't be eating and would always eat way too much of!!!!
Mine will have to be pizza. It has to be thin crispy base with only one of the following toppings or a combination. Artichokes, mushrooms, aubergine, capers, anchovies, olives, basil and loads of buffalo mozzarella. I eat a large pizza finished and I'm full after about 3 slices :pig: I just can't stop myself from eating the other 5 :angel:
I'm the same with pancakes, I could easily eat 12!
So what makes you eat way more than you should? No health food allowed in this thread, only guilty pleasures!

I recently bought a bag of cheese flavored "trail mix". The junk food kind of mix, with cheetos, pretzels and other snack foods all covered in some kind of powdered cheese.
Aside from losing the use of that hand until I could get home and wash the orange off, I was pretty happy with the stuff. I may just buy another bag today when I go to the store :)

I typically don't keep snacks on hand, unless you are talking about leftover tostitos from making nachos, or Ritz crackers that I like with cheddar cheese, but sometimes I do pick up something when I am out. A small container of Pringles and a giant Slim Jim are another one. Those I get about once a month when I get gas in my truck. Good gas station fare :LOL:

40791-albums374-picture2910.jpg

I love them... I can eat them nonstop while watching a football (soccer) match, and you can easily throw them to the TV when something goes wrong!

I recently bought a bag of cheese flavored "trail mix". The junk food kind of mix, with cheetos, pretzels and other snack foods all covered in some kind of powdered cheese.
Aside from losing the use of that hand until I could get home and wash the orange off, I was pretty happy with the stuff. I may just buy another bag today when I go to the store :)

I typically don't keep snacks on hand, unless you are talking about leftover tostitos from making nachos, or Ritz crackers that I like with cheddar cheese, but sometimes I do pick up something when I am out. A small container of Pringles and a giant Slim Jim are another one. Those I get about once a month when I get gas in my truck. Good gas station fare :LOL:

That sound yummy! Sodium overkill :LOL:
I just ate a whole darn pizza, went for buffalo mozza, melanzane, artichoke hearts and mushrooms. Hey at least it had veggies on it, oh the heartburn!
I never have snack foods in the house. I just meant whatever you indulge in sometimes that you know is bad for you :LOL:
You gave the right answer, I see no celery sticks ;p

Oh come on now... pizza isn't bad for you... is it? :LOL:
Pizza is real food to me.

Luca, I like your idea of keeping your junk food light enough not to break anything :LOL: And not messy, too! Snips would have a mess if she threw a slice of pizza at the telly :LOL:

oops, edited to change from Bolas to Luca. My bad. They look so much alike, lolol

Last edited:

Bolas, I like your idea of keeping your junk food light enough not to break anything :LOL: And not messy, too! Snips would have a mess if she threw a slice of pizza at the telly :LOL:

Nah, it's one of the recommended 5 a day!
:ROFLMAO: I only messed a little on my keypad and I got the thin base so it's not heavy :P

Luca, I like your idea of keeping your junk food light enough not to break anything :LOL: And not messy, too! Snips would have a mess if she threw a slice of pizza at the telly :LOL:

Yes, when I watch football I mustn't have anything heavy or dangerous, like a slice of pizza, around. Last time I threw my cigarette lighter on the wall (penalty kick assigned to our archrivals) my mother was not so happy...

oops, edited to change from Bolas to Luca. My bad. They look so much alike, lolol

For me, it's an honour!

I sleep at night Pacman :LOL:

Yeah, nothing gets by you ;)
I can only think that both of them using pictures of themselves for their avatars and wearing dark clothing, coupled with my obvious tunnel vision... awww, who am I kidding, I messed up :wacko:

I can only think that both of them using pictures of themselves for their avatars and wearing dark clothing, coupled with my obvious tunnel vision... awww, who am I kidding, I messed up :wacko:

All Casanovas dress the same :LOL:
I thought the Puppy on your avatar was you, I don't know if I like you as much now that I know you're not a talking dog ;p

Ok Pacanis, I'm gonna change my avatar. I could use this one, taken at a Sci-Fi convention's gala dinner:

40791-albums370-picture2911.jpg

Ice cream. Has to be good quality ice cream though. Or hot wings. Hot enough to almost cause pain and make my nose run, preferably unbreaded and with the skins all nice and crisp. Also, I'm a sucker for fried potatoes.

lol, Fabio... Him and those stupid deodorant commercials...

Sci-Fi, Luca? Is that what you call it over there? :ROFLMAO:
Now THAT avatar would stand out!

Don't tell me wings are junk food, too? :(
;)

Back
Top Bottom