Where to buy funny cooking aprons?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hawghunter

Assistant Cook
Just wondering if anyone knows where to buy cooking aprons, other than the internet?? Internet stores have good ones but i need one today

Thanks

Well, it depends on what message you want on it. Some department stores have good funny ones, and cooking specialty stores usually have a good variety. I think we could help you more if you specified what kind of funny saying you want on it.

CookinBlondie*

Nothing particular, just one with something written on it rather than a plain colored one. Like maybe a kiss the cook or something similar

Thanks

I have seen one of those, but I don't know if you have one of these stores near where you live. But, kiss the cook aprons are pretty common. I'd say you might find them at JC Penny, maybe even target. I know that either Sears or JC Penny has some with Emril on them. The place I am thinking of is called Wilderness Outdoors. Do you have any cooking stores near where you live? I would try one of those.

CookinBlondie*

Do you have a Michael's craft store in your area? They sell plain canvas ones.. you could sew or paint something on one. I've made quite a few for friends. They are a hit!

Back
Top Bottom