Look, this is serious. The most distressing risk from improperly canned food is botulism, which can be deadly
in very small amounts. If this cheese was contaminated with botulism, you most likely wouldn't be experiencing symptoms yet, because it apparently can take 36 hours to 3 days for symptoms to present, or longer, when ingested.
Here in the US we had a botulism problem with some canned foods back in 2007. The infected cans began to explode.
You need to read up on the symptoms and seek medical help immediately
if you or anyone to whom you fed this cheese begins to experience them.
Disease Listing: Botulism General Information | CDC DFBMD
Botulism - MayoClinic.com
Botulism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia