Winter Meals?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am getting burned out with trying to plan what dishes we want to cook as winter meals. Anyone have any winter meals suggestions you would care to share. I have done the chilis, chicken soups, meatloafs to death... Just looking for some new ideas. What do you like to eat in the middle of winter? I am missing my grill about now. I may have to biuld it a shelter so I can use it in the winter :LOL:

TIA

Rick

Go with theme meals. I just recently got done doing one based entirely around fruits available during this time of year. Recipes, thread, complete with pictures @ http://www.discusscooking.com/forum...ts-warning-tons-of-pics-53553.html#post753483

Homemade Chicken pot pie! very easy very inexpensive and very good! All you need is
2 packs of frozen pie crust (or make your own)
I do 5 lbs of chicken legs boiled off the bone ut you can do any chicken or even leftover turkey works great!
1 16-32 oz frozen veggies
3 cans of cream of chicken soup
and 1/2 cup of instant mashed potatos

boil chicken and shredd, put your frozen veggies in chicken broth and boil, when they are done combine chicken, veggies, mashed potatos, and soup, then fill your pie crust bake at 350 untill crust is brown!

its very good and cost around $15!

Back
Top Bottom